- Ultiment s.r.o. guarantees the User’s right to refund in accordance with this Refund Policy.
- The Refund Policy concerns exclusively Transaction fees and Users’ Funds.
- Every refund is treated by Ultiment s.r.o. with reasonable care and skill.
- Ultiment s.r.o. undertakes to make its best efforts to assist the Users in case of any disputes related to refunds of purchased virtual assets.
- Refunds in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
- Business Day: means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Czech Republic when financial institutions in Czech Republic are open for business.
- Company: means Ultiment s.r.o., a company incorporated under the laws of Czech Republic ("We", "Us", or "Our", and, in relation to the Services, "Munzen", as applicable), having its business address at: Bílkova 855/19, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic, provides Services to you. Ultiment s.r.o. has been granted trade license for providing services related to virtual assets.
- Prohibited conduct: means fraud, money laundering, financing of terrorism and other criminal conduct.
- Money laundering: means the activity specified in the Section 3 of the Act No. 253/2008 Coll. on some measures against legalization of revenues from criminal activities and terrorism financing, as amended (AML Act).
- Financing of terrorism: means the activity specified in the Section 3 of the Act No. 253/2008 Coll. on some measures against legalization of revenues from criminal activities and terrorism financing, as amended (AML Act).
- Fraud: any act or omission, including a misrepresentation that knowingly or recklessly misleads, or attempts to mislead, a party to obtain a financial or other benefit or to avoid an obligation.
- Criminal conduct: conduct, which constitutes an offence in any part of the world or would constitute an offence in any part of the world if it occurred there.
- User: means a person or an entity that uses the Services, agrees to follow the Terms of Service and is a holder of an Account.
- Fiat Currency means the currency which the User sends to/receives from the Munzen that is legal tender that is issued by a central bank or equivalent public authority.
- Cryptocurrency means the currency which the User sends to/receives from the Munzen that is not Fiat Currency.
- Issuing Bank: means the bank that has issued payment card to the User as Cardholder.
- Refund Eligibility Criteria: means the set of requirements that must be met by the User for sending the Refund request.
- Refund request: means the request to be send by the User, by which the User requests the refund.
- Funds: means a certain amount of funds (fiat currency and virtual assets (crypto-currency)) transferred to and accumulated on the User’s Account (wallet).
- All other terms and definitions in this Refund Policy are used in the same meaning as under the Terms of Services.
- The User who has paid for the Services, i.e. paid a transaction fee, or has funded his/her account (wallet) may request a refund in accordance with the conditions set out herein.
- Refund will only be considered where the User complies with the Refund Eligibility Criteria in full.
- Where the User fails to meet any of the Refund Eligibility Criteria, the Company shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the User’s request for a refund.
- Submission of Refund request does not guarantee that the User’s request will be satisfied.
- In order to apply for a refund, the User must send the Refund request to the Company’s support e-mail: email@example.com.
- All transactions/operations and information related to refund may be verified by the Company to prevent Prohibited Conduct.
- The Company may request the User to provide certain documents and information, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the User’s Payment Card and Invoice or/and any other proof (evidence) of the fact that disputed payment was made.
- In case if the User fails to provide appropriate documents and information within three (3) days upon the Company’s request and/or in case of any doubts as to authenticity of provided documents, the Company shall be entitled to decline the User’s Refund request.
- The Company shall process the User’s Refund request as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on stated reasons for the request.
- In any case, the Company shall notify the User on the outcome (result) of the request in accordance with the timescales set out herein.
Other refund conditions
- In accordance with the clauses 9.11. and 12.7. of the Terms of Services, if the Company is unable to complete the User’s Cryptocurrency Purchase order, the Company will let the User know and, if possible, the reasons for the refusal and an explanation of how to correct any factual errors. However, the Company will not notify the User if such notification would be unlawful/illegal. The Company will refund the User’s Fiat Currency payment to the payment account from which the User sent it, as long as the Company is permitted to do so under applicable laws.
- In accordance with the clause 18.1. of the Terms of Services, if at any time any Third-Party Services cease to make their programs available to the Company on reasonable terms, the Company may cease to provide such features to the User without entitling the User to refund, credit, or other compensation.
- Without prejudice to other provisions of this Refund Policy, the User understands that due to the nature of cryptocurrency markets, all transactions/operations are final and non-reversible.
- The User understands that in case if the User sent cryptocurrency to the wrong account (wallet) address, the Company cannot support and/or refund the User, as the Company does not have any control over the User’s wallets and/or any address the User sends its Cryptocurrency to.
- The User understands that it is his/her sole responsibility to be vigilant of any fraud or mistake and to keep its private key safe. The Company will not take responsibility to issue refunds, regardless of whether the User were the victim of fraud, mistake or loss of private key.
- If for some reason the User’s transaction fails or is cancelled, the Company will make a refund to the User.
- All Refund requests will only be accepted for consideration where the notice (request) is received by the Company no later than forty-eight (48) hours after made transaction/operation.
- The Refund request should be provided to the Company by the User to firstname.lastname@example.org, and shall include the following information:
- 5.6.1 All the details about the transaction/operation;
- 5.6.2 Subject of the request;
- 5.6.3 Explanation of the reason(s) for requesting a refund;
- 5.6.4 Contact information;
- 5.6.5 Supporting documents (proof);
- 5.6.6 Other information that the User considers relevant to the Refund request.
- The Refund request should be sent to the Company’s e-mail address, specified in the clause 5.6. above, with 'Refund Request’ in the subject line.
- In case of any additional questions regarding the Refund Policy, the User shall contact the Support Team via the e-mail address, specified in the clause 5.6.
- Within 3 (three) Business Days as of the date of Refund request receipt, the Company shall contact the User to request further documents and information (if required), and the User shall provide such documents and information as soon as reasonably practicable but no later than three (3) business days following such request, unless otherwise specified in this Refund Policy.
- The Company shall notify the User by e-mail on its final decision regarding Refund.
- If the Company agrees that the User is entitled to a refund, the Company will process the refund as soon as it is reasonably practicable.
- The User understands that depending on the User’s bank, the refund can take up to 10 (ten) business days or even longer. In case if the User still have not received its funds back, the User should send the Company a request to email@example.com. If the User wishes to expedite this process, the User shall contact the bank, as the Company cannot accelerate the process.
- The User will have no refund when:
- 6.5.1 requested by the Company to do so, the User fails to provide the Company with information or/and document(s) within the terms set herein; and/or
- 6.5.2 If the Company suspects that the User has, or is, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or any illegal activity, including Prohibited Conduct;
- The Company reserves the right to lock the User’s Funds while Refund investigation is in process, which means that the Funds could be inaccessible during such investigation.
- The Company at its sole discretion reserves the right to proportionally extend the Refund investigation time, if the User provides the documents and information requested by the Company with an (unjustified) delay.
- The User understands that there are no chargebacks associated with cryptoprocessing, and all of the transactions on the blockchain are final and irreversible.
- The Company expects the User to contact it using the Company’s contact details to resolve any problem or issue related to his/her payments/transaction before the User makes any Chargeback request.
- This Section does not affect any rights and/or claims, which the User may have against the bank/financial institution.
- The Company will investigate any Chargeback requests made by the User.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend User's account and lock User's Funds during the chargeback investigation procedure.
- If the User selected a Payment Method which gives the User chargeback rights (for example in relation to the User’s credit card, the User may ask his/her card provider to reverse a transaction on his/her card), the User acknowledges and undertakes that he/she will only exercise this chargeback right if:
- 7.6.1 The Company have breached the Terms of Service; and/or
- 7.6.2 There was an unauthorised use of the User’s payment instrument.
- If the Company needs to investigate or take any actions in connection with a chargeback raised by the User, the Company may charge you for our costs in doing so.
- Any charges, which arise upon processing refund, shall be borne solely by the User. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of refund.
- This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the laws. Terms and conditions of the Refund Policy are subject to change by the Company and in the case of any amendments, the Company will make an appropriate announcement.
- The changes will apply after the Company has given notice.
- In case if the User does not wish to accept the revised Refund Policy, he/she should not continue to use the Company’s Services.
- If the User continues to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, his/her use of the Services to be bound by the new Refund Policy.